MYTH: Punters respect the women they buy | Nordic Model Now!

Punternet.com is a British website where ‘punters’ (sex buyers) post reviews of ‘escorts’ (sex sellers); [1] the site also hosts a discussion forum. The word ‘escort’ in this context refers to a woman who (according to Punternet) freely chose the job and works freelance, unforced, indoors (home, brothel, massage parlour, hotel). This is the type of prostitution that most people think benign, and which punters and the English Collective of Prostitutes passionately defend. I joined the site in 2009,[2] read reviews and eavesdropped on discussions.

The comments below were posted by punters. They expose as a lie the claims that punters respect the women they buy. If an escort fails to meet punters’ ideal (young, thin, obedient and eager) she is insulted and called a ‘whore’ or a ‘bitch’ and referred to as ‘it’ or ‘the thing’. Punters claim never to exploit those who appear to be unwilling, forced or drugged, and yet the quotes prove that this is untrue, and reveal that punters do not care a jot for the escort’s comfort, welfare or health.

Source: MYTH: Punters respect the women they buy | Nordic Model Now!

Posie Parker assault case: Tomato juice protester Eliana Golberstein pleads guilty – NZ Herald

An activist who doused controversial British anti-transgender rights campaigner Posie Parker with tomato juice during a raucous speaking event and counter-protest in Auckland has admitted two common assault charges.

Eli Rubashkyn, 35, whose legal name is Eliana Golberstein, faced two charges of assault after the incident on March 25 last year at the Albert Park band rotunda.

She pleaded guilty to the charges via her lawyer James Olsen during a brief appearance via audio-visual link before Judge Claire Ryan at the Auckland District Court on Friday.

Golberstein, who is transgender, arrived at Albert Park about 11am.

Parker entered a band rotunda to address the crowd and was greeted with an embrace by Sturt.

Golberstein was also in the rotunda, carrying a one-litre bottle of Keri Premium tomato juice, the summary of facts says.

“Ms Golberstein approached Ms Keen and Ms Sturt and poured the tomato juice over them both, covering their hair and clothing.

“Ms Golberstein’s intentions were to prevent Ms Keen from speaking by covering Ms Keen with the tomato juice.”

In October last year, Judge Ryan rejected Olsen’s application for the charges to be dismissed.

“I do not accept that protest and counter-protest should be expected to end in violence,” the judge said.

“People in this diverse and tolerant society when they go to protests should expect that they can protest peacefully.”

Source: Posie Parker assault case: Tomato juice protester Eliana Golberstein pleads guilty – NZ Herald

The ‘Call of Duty’ lawsuit and video game liability – Law Society Journal

On the second anniversary of the Uvalde school shooting, 19 families have launched a lawsuit against several companies they hold accountable for the perpetrator’s behaviour.

While this is a US legal issue, the lawsuit has Australian and international repercussions since Call of Duty – like Fortnite and other violent games – is readily available and popular in this country. There is also a burgeoning video game industry with ties to this, and other, war-based games. Indeed, Melbourne’s Sledgehammer Games has been helping make Call of Duty for more than a decade with much of the audio and visual effects for the game generated by the Australian company.

On 10 May, 19 families in Uvalde, sued Meta Platforms, owner of Facebook and Instagram, and Activision Blizzard (a subsidiary of Microsoft), makers of Call of Duty, over allegations the companies bear responsibility for products used by the teenage shooter. They also filed a lawsuit against Daniel Defense, the manufacturer of the AR-style rifle used by 18-year-old Salvador Ramos in the Uvalde shooting, which resulted in the killing of 19 students and two teachers at Robb Elementary School.

Josh Koskoff, attorney for the families, released a statement saying, “There is a direct line between the conduct of these companies and the Uvalde shooting. This three-headed monster knowingly exposed him to the weapon, conditioned him to see it as a tool to solve his problems and trained him to use it.”

The lawsuits against Meta and Call of Duty makers are just the latest to allege technology companies play a central role in influencing mass shooters. Families of victims in a May 2022 attack on a Buffalo, New York supermarket sued social media companies including Meta and Instagram.

Amanda Mason is a senior lawyer with Media Arts Lawyers in Sydney. Her particular focus is on defamation, commercial law, disputes and litigation.

She tells LSJ, “One of the more unique breaches of this duty alleged by the plaintiffs, and very specific to this case, is that the Activision Defendants’ continue to use replicas, or near-replicas, of real life assault weapons in the Call of Duty franchise, despite actual or constructive knowledge that multiple mass shooters had been trained on Call of Duty products and committed their assaults with weapons that are the same or similar to those that appear in the Call of Duty franchise.”

“The plaintiffs argue that Call of Duty is a simulation, rather than a game, and has been linked to multiple mass shootings, including the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, asserting that the Activision Defendants ‘knew or should have known that they have contributed substantially to the creation and training of multiple mass shooters…’.”

Psychologists have argued for and against the proposition that video games cause or exacerbate aggression in players. In April 2000, two studies argued that playing violent video games can increase a person’s aggressive thoughts, feelings and behaviour both in laboratory settings and in actual life, according to research appearing in the April issue of the American Psychological Association’s (APA) Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. The studies surmised “violent video games may be more harmful than violent television and movies because they are interactive, very engrossing and require the player to identify with the aggressor”.

Source: The ‘Call of Duty’ lawsuit and video game liability – Law Society Journal

Turning the Tide on Transgenderism – Chronicles

“I believed it was a woman’s place to be sexually harmed by men, that it was natural,” Prisha Mosley told The Washington Post. Mosley was just 14 when a man sexually assaulted her.

The rape resulted in a pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage. An already broken girl began to struggle with intense anorexia, anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts. The body into which she was born became like an iron maiden, a box spiked with nails that constantly pierced her psyche from all directions.

Then, one day, she was introduced to a panacea, the thing that would, like spring rain, wash away all her heartache and pain. Mosley was encouraged to medically transition from a girl to a boy. It offered the possibility of escaping the womanhood that she had come to associate with bottomless suffering. In so-called gender-affirming care, Mosley saw hope glimmering on the horizon.

But her sexual transition ultimately made everything worse. Mosley’s daily life became a waking nightmare. Now her psychological scars would be accompanied by physical ones. They would serve as reminders that when she was lost and in need of help, Mosley was led into treacherous shoals by the siren song of transgenderism, irreversibly damaging her body in the process.

Last summer, Mosley announced that she was suing the medical practitioners and clinics that took her down this primrose path. She is one of a growing number of “detransitioners” seeking legal restitution from those who failed to uphold the Hippocratic oath and “do no harm.” The lawsuits come at a time when more and more data emerge to confirm the obvious: gender reassignment treatments are morally dangerous and scientifically unsound, as Mosley’s case illustrates. Though each detransitioner has a horror story, Mosley’s is particularly hellish.

Source: Turning the Tide on Transgenderism – Chronicles

Transgender swimmer Lia Thomas loses CAS case to overturn World Aquatics ban – ABC News

  • In short: Lia Thomas has lost her case against World Aquatics at the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
  • The decision prevents the American from having any chance of competing at the Paris Olympics.
  • What’s next? The US Olympic swimming trials begin on June 15.

Thomas had lodged a case with CAS in January in a bid to overturn the ban and compete in elite female races again, arguing that the provisions were “invalid and unlawful”, and also discriminatory.

“World Aquatics welcomes the recent decision made by the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) regarding the case of Lia Thomas, which we believe is a major step forward in our efforts to protect women’s sport,” World Aquatics said in a statement.

Source: Transgender swimmer Lia Thomas loses CAS case to overturn World Aquatics ban – ABC News

Dispelling Morning Sickness Myths–It’s Not What You Might Think

Severe morning sickness during pregnancy, known as hyperemesis gravidarum or HG, is one of the most common reasons for hospitalization during early pregnancy. It’s a condition that can lead to dehydration and weight loss in expecting mothers and has been linked to poor outcomes in babies.

However, a discovery published in late 2023 about HG’s most likely cause may lead to better treatments, and possibly its prevention, in the near future.

HG should be taken more seriously than it is, according to researcher Marlena Fejzo, who was the lead author of the study, published in the journal Nature, which found that a hormone called growth and differentiation factor 15 (GDF15) contributes to HG.

In an interview with The Epoch Times, Ms. Fejzo emphasized the importance of her findings to the treatment of pregnant women with HG and addressed three myths about the condition.

Myth 1

The Hormone hCG or the Psychological Stress of Pregnancy Causes HG

She called the idea that HG is psychosomatic (that is, a psychological response to the stress of pregnancy) a “misogynistic theory” and noted that it is still taught in medical schools today.

Myth 2

Severe Morning Sickness Is Harmless

The misunderstanding that HG is unpleasant but harmless “leaves patients at risk for being dismissed and undertreated,” Ms. Fejzo explained.

Myth 3

Severe Morning Sickness Occurs Only in Humans

This mistaken belief contributes to doctors “blaming” pregnant women and labeling HG a psychosomatic rather than a biological condition.

Source: 12ft

New Study: Most German Youth Outgrow Gender Identity Diagnoses | Christina Buttons

A new long-term study from Germany has found that a clear majority of young people diagnosed with gender identity disorders do not continue to identify as such over time. The study examined insurance data over five years, revealing that more than half of young people aged 5-24 across every age subgroup diagnosed with “gender identity disorder” no longer had the diagnosis after five years. Specifically, the desistance rate was 72.7% in 15- to 19-year-old females and 50.3% in 20- to 24-year-old males. Among the whole group of 5- to 24-year-olds, only about 36.4% of those diagnosed in 2017 still had the diagnosis five years later, indicating that more than 63% desisted.

One of the strengths of this study is its comprehensive collection of outpatient billing data for all legally insured persons in Germany, providing a large and representative sample. Additionally, the long observation period from 2013 to 2022 offers valuable insights into long-term trends and changes in diagnosis rates.

Source: New Study: Most German Youth Outgrow Gender Identity Diagnoses

Surgeon Eithan Haim who blew whistle on ‘secret trans procedures on Texas kids’ is hit with four felony charges – as he claps back with scathing response | Daily Mail Online

A surgeon who spoke up about alleged secret gender-affirming procedures on minors in a Texas hospital has been charged with four felonies.

The Department of Justice has accused Dr. Eithan Haim, 33, of HIPAA violations, indicting him on four criminal charges, as first reported by City Journal. HIPAA rules protect a person’s protected health information.

A surgeon who spoke up about alleged secret gender-affirming procedures on minors in a Texas hospital has been charged with four felonies.

The Department of Justice has accused Dr. Eithan Haim, 33, of HIPAA violations, indicting him on four criminal charges, as first reported by City Journal. HIPAA rules protect a person’s protected health information.

The surgeon added: ‘Had three heavily armed agents at my door 7AM Tuesday to inform me I was indicted with four felonies…for blowing the whistle about the largest children’s hospital in the world lying to the public about their transgender program.’

In January, Haim launched a fundraiser to cover his legal costs for what he called a ‘blatant attempt at political intimidation.’

Source: Surgeon Eithan Haim who blew whistle on ‘secret trans procedures on Texas kids’ is hit with four felony charges – as he claps back with scathing response | Daily Mail Online

A Week in the War on Women: Monday 3rd June – Sunday 9th June | The Glinner Update

Monday 3rd June – This Never Happens #1 An obviously male suspect charged with the brutal murder of a man in Chicago is being reported in the press as a ‘woman’. Over the weekend, a number of news outlets reported that a ‘woman’ had been arrested for the battering to death of a man in Chicago.

It is clear from the innumerable explicit photographs and videos he posts to his X (formerly Twitter) account, that Victoria Greyson is a fully intact male.

This murder suspect, who regularly boasts of and displays his ‘big dick’ on social media, is being described in the press as a ‘woman’.

Also Today – This Never Happens #2

POWYS COUNTY TIMES: A trans-identified male sex offender has been jailed for the brutal and unprovoked attack of a woman in Wales.

At his trial, the court heard that Thomas had nine previous convictions for 21 offences, including assault, battery, sexual assault, and indecent images of children. He admitted one offence of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

Thomas was referred to in court with female pronouns and even described by the defence as a ‘young woman’.

Tuesday 4th June – This Never Happens #3

REDUXX: A convicted murderer who beat and strangled a female neighbour has been moved to a women’s prison wing because of his newly emerged trans identity.

Miquel Toni Riera Prats, a Spanish citizen originally from Colombia, was a DJ in his mid-20s when he murdered 45-year-old bank teller, Esperanza Ferrutxe.

Wednesday 5th June – This Never Happens #4

NBC MONTANA: A trans-identified male has been arrested after a man was shot dead in Montana this week.

Witnesses reported that the suspect, 35-year-old John Henry ‘Joan’ Eikens, returned to his home with a gun and barricaded himself in. A siege situation then ensued during which Eikens refused to leave the building

In issuing its press release, the Missoula Police Department referred to Eikens with she/her pronouns and some news outlets even reported that the suspected murderer under arrest is a female.

Source: A Week in the War on Women: Monday 3rd June – Sunday 9th June