Ukraine’s Transgender Military Spox Fired For ‘Unapproved’ Statements | ZeroHedge

The controversial American transgender spokesperson for Ukraine’s Territorial Defense Forces Sarah Ashton-Cirillo (born Michael Cirillo) has been suspended indefinitely by the Ukrainian military, also pending an investigation.

Senator JD Vance of Ohio has made formal inquiry as to whether Sarah Ashton-Cirillo (born Michael John Cirillo) is being funded by the US government or has ties to the US intelligence community.

Last week a viral video by Ashton-Cirillo saw him declare on behalf of the Territorial Defense Forces of Ukraine that Russia’s “propagandists” will be “hunted down” around the world.

Revealingly, this was said just as an American journalist, Gonzalo Lira, was due in Ukrainian court on vague charges of “justifying Russia’s aggression.” That video sparked frenzy and anger online, given it seemed an open threat to journalists or anyone that doesn’t toe a pro-Ukrainian line on any given issue related to the war.

Responding to an inquiry form Senator JD Vance of Ohio, Sarah Ashton-Cirillo — born Michael John Cirillo — declared that he answers to three people: “my Ukrainian commanders, the Ukrainian people, and the American taxpayer.”

An hour later, Cirillo posted a video backtracking on the previous statement, insisting that the U.S. government is not funding his Ukrainian military media operation overseas.

Vance later gave some apt and appropriate comments to Breitbart News, saying: “If the Ukrainians want to hire weirdos to threaten Americans and others for speaking their mind, I guess that’s their right. They shouldn’t use our tax dollars to do it.”

He continued: “And we shouldn’t pretend this is a war for freedom when our supposed ally is threatening violence to anyone who opposes the war.”

Source: Ukraine’s Transgender Military Spox Fired For ‘Unapproved’ Statements | ZeroHedge

Protester who threw tomato juice over Posie Parker applies to have charges dismissed | Stuff.co.nz

The protester charged with pouring tomato juice over anti-trans activist Posie Parker is seeking to have their charges dismissed.

Eli Rubashkyn poured juice on British activist Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull – also known as Posie Parker – at a speaking event in Auckland on March 25.

Keen-Minshull abandoned the event following the incident and left the country that evening. She has since said she won’t return to Aotearoa.

On Wednesday, their lawyer James Olsen asked Judge Claire Ryan to dismiss the charge relating to Parker. Judge Ryan reserved her decision until October 26.

Mann disagreed and said the prosecution could still proceed without the complainant’s statement or presence at any trial and there was genuine public interest in this case.

Rubashkyn is a qualified pharmacist and researcher and an advocate for intersex and gender issues at the United Nations.

Rubashkyn was raised as a boy before being given access to hormones as an adult, having gender-affirming surgery in 2022.

Last month, a 21-year-old man admitted hitting an elderly woman at Parker’s event. He was a counter-protester at the event.

Source: Protester who threw tomato juice over Posie Parker applies to have charges dismissed | Stuff.co.nz

SPAIN: Man Convicted of Abusing Two Women Requests Pardon After Declaring Transgender Identity – Reduxx

A man in Spain convicted of violent crimes against two women has changed his name and sex marker in an apparent bid to seek clemency from the government on the basis of his newfound gender identity.

Both women have described Antonio as a “psychopath, manipulative, and very intelligent.” They have described their abuse as having been physical, psychological, and verbal.

Within months of the legislation’s passing, multiple cases have already emerged out of Spain in which violent males have taken to changing their names and gender markers in an effort to get preferential treatment by the justice system.

Last fall, a man who beat his female partner for opposing his transition successfully avoided charges of sex-based violence by legally changing his identification to “female” and adopting a woman’s name. Núria González López, the legal advisor for the victim, told Reduxx at the time: “Women’s safety appears to be less important than men’s feelings.”

In July, a sadistic man who bludgeoned his cousin to death before sexually desecrating her corpse requested transfer to a women’s prison after altering his identification and claiming to be female. Lorena Robaina, formerly known as Jonathan de Jesús, is currently serving 38 years in prison for the sick crime.

Most recently, it was revealed that a violent male convict who was transferred to a women’s prison after claiming to be transgender had reportedly impregnated a female inmate at the Alicante Cumplimiento Penitentiary Center in the Fontcalent region. The inmate was originally detained in the men’s ward of the Alicante prison for repeated violent criminal convictions, including kidnapping and robbery.


Source: SPAIN: Man Convicted of Abusing Two Women Requests Pardon After Declaring Transgender Identity – Reduxx

Mum joins Dr Lanzer class action after ‘terrible’ $27K surgery

Exclusive: As the number of plaintiffs in one of Australia’s biggest cosmetic surgery class actions looks set to hit 1000, the lawyer behind it says it’s just the “tip of the iceberg”.

Publicity around the case against celebrity cosmetic surgeon Dr Daniel Lanzer – and seven other defendants, one of whom Dr Daniel Darbyshire died last month – has encouraged other alleged victims of other clinics across the country to come forward.
Patients of Dr Lanzer and his associates allege their cosmetic procedures left them in extreme pain and with ongoing physical and psychological issues.
Madden Lawyers, the group bringing the class action against Dr Lanzer, has also commenced a class action investigation on behalf of patients of Cosmos Clinics, after 150 former patients came forward with their concerns.
Maddens Lawyers Class Action Principal Katheryn Emeny said they’ve been contacted by multiple complainants from around the country.
On July 1 new rules came into force to help clean up the cosmetic surgery industry, but a leading expert says Australia’s legislation still lags way behind countries like the UK, France and Singapore.
Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) president Dr Tim Edwards said the government is letting Australians down.
He said a push to protect the word ‘surgeon’ was recommended but has to be approved by each state and territory.
He blamed the public and medical regulators for seeing cosmetic surgery as “something that women do”, that’s “frivolous”.

Source: Mum joins Dr Lanzer class action after ‘terrible’ $27K surgery

Women of CDCR Speak Out Against Being Forced to Live with Dana Rivers, Man Who Murdered Entire Lesbian Family — Women’s Liberation Front

The women of Central California Women’s Facility (CCWF) are speaking out about being housed with Dana Rivers, thanks to SB 132. Dana Rivers, formerly known as David Warfield, is a man who slaughtered an entire family in one of the most violent anti-lesbian hate crimes our country has seen this century. Even prior to his crimes, he spent decades harassing and terrifying women — all while claiming to be one.

Tomiekia is among four women, represented by WoLF, who are suing the state of California over SB 132. The lawsuit, Chandler v. CDR, aims to overturn the law which went into effect in 2021. Under this bill, men can transfer to women’s facilities even if they do not claim to have a female “gender identity;” they can also identify as “non-binary,” “gender-fluid,” or similar. Men who transfer into women’s prisons are not required to take hormones or have surgery; in fact, most of them retain their penises.

Source: Women of CDCR Speak Out Against Being Forced to Live with Dana Rivers, Man Who Murdered Entire Lesbian Family — Women’s Liberation Front

Posie Parker rally: Police watchdog to probe complaints | Otago Daily Times Online News

The police watchdog is to conduct a general review of the police response to an anti-trans activist’s rally in Auckland earlier this year.

The Independent Police Conduct Authority said it had received 162 complaints about policing of the event; of these, 34 were from people who attended.

The IPCA review will look at police conduct at the protest and planning for the event.

Source: Posie Parker rally: Police watchdog to probe complaints | Otago Daily Times Online News

Republican Worried Drag Queens Will Launch Missiles

Republican Representative Matt Rosendale of Montana expressed concern about drag performers controlling missiles at an Air Force base in his state.

Rosendale was speaking against funding gender reassignment surgeries for military personnel during a U.S. House session on Thursday.

Rosendale’s office reported on Wednesday that the Congressman filed and testified in support of some amendments, including one that bans TRICARE, a health care program for active service members, from covering sex reassignment surgeries and hormone treatments for transgender individuals.

The U.S. Navy said in March that it was facing a “challenging recruiting environment” and that it didn’t meet its recruitment targets in fiscal year 2022 for reserve personnel and active duty officers, according to the Navy Times.

Yeoman 2nd Class Joshua Kelley, who goes by the drag name Harpy Daniels and identifies as non-binary, announced on Instagram last November that they had been invited to become a “digital ambassador” for the Navy as per the program, and has performed in drag for sailors..

Source: Republican Worried Drag Queens Will Launch Missiles

Trans activist arrested after telling rally of supporters to ‘punch’ feminists

Sarah Jane Baker, a convicted kidnapper and attempted murderer turned trans activist, has been arrested after telling a Trans Pride rally to punch Terfs in the face.

Initially locked up for kidnapping and torturing her(sic) stepmother’s brother, Sarah was then found guilty of attempting to murder a fellow inmate by strangulation, leading to Sarah spending 30 years behind bars.

Released in 2019 to the accolade of Britain’s longest serving transgender prisoner, Sarah has since turned her(sic) attention to trans activism.

At a Trans+ Pride rally on Saturday, Sarah told the crowd in London: “I was gonna come here and be really fluffy and be really nice and say yeah be really lovely and queer and gay… Nah, if you see a TERF, punch them in the f****** face.”

Though the police initially informed complainants that the call for violence was ‘hypothetical’ and allowed under free speech laws, Scotland Yard later stepped in to arrest Sarah for inciting violence.

Source: Trans activist arrested after telling rally of supporters to ‘punch’ feminists

The UK’s femicide epidemic: who’s killing our daughters? | Crime | The Guardian

In the latest part of our End Femicide campaign, we examine how stalking, coercive control and pornography lie behind so many of the killings of 272 young women in 10 years. Will the domestic abuse bill, due to become law this week, do enough to keep women safe?

Source: The UK’s femicide epidemic: who’s killing our daughters? | Crime | The Guardian

“He Got Away With It” : Trans Activist Sentenced To Just Five Months “Good Behavior” After Leaving Woman Permanently Disabled – Reduxx

A trans activist has been given an astoundingly light sentence after brutally assaulting a woman over an apparent “misgendering” incident.

In a February exclusive, Reduxx reported that a woman had been left with life-changing injuries after being attacked by a trans activist during a night out with her partner. Ruby, whose name was anonymized for her protection, provided Reduxx with police reports and hospital records demonstrating that she had been the victim of a brutal assault.

In February, Ruby supplied Reduxx with the police statement she signed and witnessed with a Constable about her ordeal. In the statement, she named Sarah Cadzow, a male who identifies as a “woman,” as her assailant.

She also speculated that their mutual band contact had alerted Cadzow to her views on gender ideology at the Punks Pub Crawl, and that he had body-checked her in retaliation.

Despite having provided Melbourne Police with two witness statements as well as the identity of her attacker, it took them 4 months to lay charges against Cadzow. The attack occurred in September of 2022, and Cadzow was finally charged in January of 2023.

On the delay in laying charges, Ruby told Reduxx that she observed a definite “tone shift” when police learned her assailant was transgender.

While Cadzow’s initial hearing was scheduled for April 14, he was finally sentenced on July 5. But the consequences handed down by the court have left Ruby feeling as though Cadzow effectively “got away with it.”

Cadzow was sentenced to a 5-month good behavior bond and was ordered to pay $750 AUD (approx. $500 USD) to an Aboriginal family violence charity. In Australia, a good behavior bond refers to a non-custodial sentence primarily requiring the offender stay in “good behavior” during the time specified.

“His lawyer made up facts in court, moving the location and alleging that my assailant had been ‘viciously misgendered’ and ‘taunted till (he) couldn’t take it anymore,” Ruby explains. “Cadzow wrote a bullshit ‘apology’ that I never saw, and complained of having suffered terribly because the truth about his male violence was told on social media.”

Ruby revealed that during proceedings, Cadzow’s defense had interrogated the February Reduxx article, as well as Twitter comments from our readers on the piece, to craft a narrative that Cadzow had been subject to unacceptable online abuse as a result of our reporting.

As previously reported by Reduxx, Ruby revealed that the injury had resulted in long-term disability in the arm where her shoulder had been shattered. She explained that a doctor had told her “your ability to lift that arm above your head ended when you hit the ground.”

Source: “He Got Away With It” : Trans Activist Sentenced To Just Five Months “Good Behavior” After Leaving Woman Permanently Disabled – Reduxx